Listen to live Gurdwara Programming on Dasmesh Darbar Radio
Dasmesh Darbar takes pride in working on project that benefit the community
Come enjoy Katha, Kirtan and Dhadhi Vara by Renown Jathaye
- Bhai Jatinder Singh Noorpuri
- Bhai Paramjit Singh Ludhianawale
- Kirtani Jathas
- Bhai Gurmeet Singh FatehGarh Sahibwale
- Bhai Gurmakh Singh Ex Hazoori ragi Gurdwara sahib Sis Ganj Delhiwale
- Bhai Harbans Singh Delhi wale
- Bhai Bajit Singh Sidki Hoshiarpur wale
Welcome to Gurdwara Sahib Dasmesh Darbar. A gurdwara (Punjabi: ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ, gurduārā or ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰਾ, gurdwārā), meaning "the doorway to the guru", is a place of worship for Sikhs, the followers of Sikhism and also a place where weary travellers and pilgrims may rest and eat.
The essential feature of a gurdwara is the presiding presence in it of the holy Sikh Scripture, called the Guru Granth Sahib also referred to as Satguru. This essentially is the focal point of a Gurdwara. The other main component is the holy congregation called the Sadh Sangat who are present within this sacred structure in humble obedience of principles laid down by the Sikh Gurus.
Apr 29, 2013
Apr 20, 2013
Jan 5, 2013